Fuel for Recovery
What you eat can influence your bodies performance and speed of recovery.
Plants contain thousands of micro nutrients that can help your body recover faster, reduce oxidative stress, reduce illness, protect your DNA and make you feel amazing! Sounds good doesn’t it. I have been adding produce concentrates to my diet on a daily basis for the last 20 years, to increase the intake of these vital phytonutrients.
Being fit is totally different to being healthy. Two years ago I decided to take a more professional view on what I put in my body, and changed my diet. Since then at the age of 42, I smashed my personal bests, climbed the four hardest climbs of my career and won my first international competition.
Transform 30 is designed to initiate a healthier you! It will work by first reducing toxic food, refined sugar, caffeine, alcohol, as well as chemicals and replacing them with energizing plant foods full of phytonutrients and antioxidants. Hydration, exercise, rest and relaxation are also important components of the challenge.
By fueling yourself with the essential nutrients, coupled with physical activity you will start to experience exciting changes in your body and have the willpower to make better choices for yourself. You will start to feel more energized, your salt and sugar cravings will decrease, and you will feel much better about your body.
Why Micronutrients? – Dr. David Phillips is a former All-American swimmer and Ironman Athlete who specializes in Sports Medicine.
Help your families health
The Children’s Health Study – Tried and proven family health with over 1 million participants
- Ice Climbing on blobs ! Welcome to #helmckenfalls, a truly magical experience. This is the start… https://t.co/EUyynfKYIz
Tweeted about 2 days ago
- Some cool new shoes from Scarpa :-) https://t.co/SI3CpXrMjg
Tweeted about 3 days ago
- If you look really closely you might see my ice axe between the wolf’s teeth !! Luckily for me… https://t.co/Mkpub5LP7g
Tweeted about 4 days ago
- Wow, what an amazing climb and experience too! Helmcken keeps on giving 🙌😃 yesterday I linked… https://t.co/3TacPANFeb
Tweeted about 6 days ago
- Helmcken Falls once again !same place, different conditions and new team. This is my 7th visit… https://t.co/891VJiLdxi
Tweeted about 1 week ago