Fuel for Recovery
What you eat can influence your bodies performance and speed of recovery.
Plants contain thousands of micro nutrients that can help your body recover faster, reduce oxidative stress, reduce illness, protect your DNA and make you feel amazing! Sounds good doesn’t it. I have been adding produce concentrates to my diet on a daily basis for the last 20 years, to increase the intake of these vital phytonutrients.
Being fit is totally different to being healthy. Two years ago I decided to take a more professional view on what I put in my body, and changed my diet. Since then at the age of 42, I smashed my personal bests, climbed the four hardest climbs of my career and won my first international competition.
Transform 30 is designed to initiate a healthier you! It will work by first reducing toxic food, refined sugar, caffeine, alcohol, as well as chemicals and replacing them with energizing plant foods full of phytonutrients and antioxidants. Hydration, exercise, rest and relaxation are also important components of the challenge.
Why Micronutrients? – Dr. David Phillips is a former All-American swimmer and Ironman Athlete who specializes in Sports Medicine.
By fueling yourself with the essential nutrients, coupled with physical activity you will start to experience exciting changes in your body and have the willpower to make better choices for yourself. You will start to feel more energized, your salt and sugar cravings will decrease, and you will feel much better about your body.
The Children’s Health Study – Tried and proven family health with over 1 million participants
- i hope you’re having a good weekend so far 😜 Part 3 of the Spray On Top series - pitch 2 and 3. We called the third… https://t.co/vdXvJblCS3
Tweeted about 1 day ago
- Part 2 ! Spray On Top - this is the end of the first pitch that we climbed to half way through the initial roof. Bo… https://t.co/C0uYjnIm2n
Tweeted about 3 days ago
- Absolutely loving this process ! 😜 One of the Classic Squamish boulder problems called Frontside finally dried off… https://t.co/uArdYmlh3o
Tweeted about 4 days ago
- This is the first of 5 videos series of @klemenpremrl and I attempting to be the first people to climb Helmcken Fal… https://t.co/1LGBfXVD4e
Tweeted about 4 days ago
- Fellow BD athlete and good friend Mr Gadd goes pioneering once again. This is great! If you are thinking about repe… https://t.co/UPAjojHFav
Tweeted about 1 week ago